GFI Enterprises are currently hiring for a Internal Sales person for an immediate start, see job specification below:
Internal Sales / Operations.
Required for a specialist International Procurement and Supply Company providing electrical and mechanical products and spares to Worldwide Clients. This position offers a great opportunity to develop strong commercial skills through involvement in Sales and Operations functions. This will involve responding to enquiries in a swift and professional manner, providing formal quotations to customers via our bespoke inhouse software system (Mansys Software). Tasks will include all aspects of the buying and selling processes and will require the development of sound commercial acumen. This is an ideal opportunity to gain an understanding of all the skills and knowledge required to operate an international business.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Quotations: Acting as a focal point for enquires, to ensure the company maximises its sales potential through the delivery of a prompt and responsive service to their customer base.
- Sales: maintain and develop new and existing customer base through planned individual support as required.
- Procurement: help source, laisse and negotiate with Vendors to provide the best commercial terms for gfi, and the best solution for client applications. Conduct commercial negotiations, including pricing and contract details.
- Expediting: Laisse with Vendors to ensure timely delivery in accordance with client requirements. Populate our online order tracking system to ensure accurate real time information is available to our clients.
- Review: any possible export controls which may be relevant for particular enquiries or markets.
- Shipping: prepare shipping documents and laisse with International Freight Forwarders and shipping companies according to client requirements.
- Business Development: on request, be involved in the wider initiatives in terms of sales, business development and marketing.
- General: provide assistance in other areas as and when required
Ideal Candidate background:
- Ideally with a Degree such as Marketing, International Business, Business Studies, Business Management. (Other Degrees may be considered).
- Alternatively relevant experience in a similar commercial role may suffice.
- Willingness to join a small but dedicated team of motivated individuals
- Some work experience would be beneficial.
- Willingness to learn as training will be provided.
- Ambitious to better ones self and the Company.
Salary: Commensurate with age and experience.
Applications: Interested parties should apply sending C.V by email to Mike.Robertson@gfienterprises.co.uk